Monday, April 25, 2016

Army Wive's Creed

Army Wives' Creed by unknown author I am the wife of an United States Army Soldier I am a supporter of the United States Army- an encouragement for the protectors of the greatest nation on earth. Because I am proud of my husband and the uniform that he wears, I will always act in the ways creditable to him, the military service and the nation he is sworn to guard. I am proud of my husband. I will do all that I can to protect and provide for my family in his absence. I will be loyal to my husband and the vows that we made as we entered the covenant of marriage. I will do my full part to carry on the values and goals we have set apart for our children in the same manner. As a soldier's wife, I realize that I play a vital role in my husband's decision to become a member of a time- honored profession- that I am doing my share to keep a live the principles of freedom for which my country stands. No matter what situation I am in, I will never do anything for pleasure, profit, or personal safety, Which will disgrace my husband, his uniform or our country, I will use every means I have to encourage my husband to be the best soldier that he can be. I am proud of my husband, my county and its flag. I will fly the flag and will always remember the sacrifices made by my husband and by generations of men and women that have served our beloved country. I will try to make my husband proud of the manner in which I accept his decision to defend my freedom an the freedom of all American citizens- For I am the Wife of an American Soldier.

No comments: