Monday, March 9, 2009

~ 20 Things I Want To Do Before I Die ~

*Originally from my Facebook*

This is a personal list I have been wanting to write down for future reference, but anyone is welcome to use this idea in their notes!

These are not in order of importance...


#1 Visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii, especially the USS Arizona!

#2 Go to Ireland...my dad is almost full Irish, and I would really love to go someday!

#3 Visit the common European places that everyone gets to go see...Spain, France, England, Italy, etc...just general sight-seeing.

#4 Go on a cruise

#5 Become Debt Free

#6 Tithe 10% on a regular basis

#7 Compete in Cross-Country Jumping again....obviously not with my horse, as she is 20 years old, but maybe after James retires from the Army..

#8 Buy brand new furniture...especially a bedroom suite, Livingroom set and a china cabinet

#9 Complete my fine China set

#10 Go on a missions trip to a third world country

#11 See one or more people truly come to Christ because I witnessed to them, and God worked through me!

#12 Work at a library after the kids are gone....books, and quiet! Two of my favorite things! :)

#13 Do some college while my husband is in the Army and possibly get a degree of some type.

#14 Learn to knit and crochet.

#15 Finish my kids scrapbooks (birth to one year, and one year to two years)...and any others that I have in the works...

#16 Be baptized with my husband

#17 I want to live to see each of my children marry godly spouses! And I want to live to see grandchildren!

#18 I would be delighted to see my boys serve in the military, but this is totally up to them...I think it would be especially cool if my boys were 3rd generation Nightstalkers, like their daddy and both of their grandaddies...and you know, it would be cool if Abbie was a Lady Nightstalker like her momma and both of her Grandmas! :) This is probably impossible, but it WOULD be awesome! :)

#19 I want to have a marriage made in heaven, and live to be married for over 50 years! :)

#20 I want to know that I mattered, that I pleased and served God in everything I did, and with everything that I had! I want to make a difference in my kid's lives...and want them to know the Lord, and serve Him, because of mine and my husband's example to them!

I guess I better get to work....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachelle.

I think all your blogs are great. You are a very special person,and Im glad to have you as a friend, would be nice to meet some one like you.
All thhe things you want to get done in life can and will get done just trust GOD and he can make it happen if its possible.
So in the mean time love your husband and your childen and work hard and you will be blessed.

Take Care, Jack Donais

Bobbi Martens said...

These sound so fun! I'm sure you'll be able to do most of them...

sarah said...

what is a night stalker? :)