Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Nature


HERE IS THE LATEST WILD ANIMAL TO WANDER THROUGH
OUR YARD...A BIG TALL BULL MOOSE...VERY CUTE
I MIGHT ADD! :)
(sorry I couldn't get better pictures)

Zane saw this moose this morning while I was getting ready for church. The moose was right by our Suburban and then walked down our driveway, and over to the camper. He then, decided to change course and ran over to the barn, jumped Hope's fence and her water trough, and thoroughly spooked her, as she had no idea he was coming, much less jumping her fence! He jumped over very gracefully which surprised us all! I didn't know they could jump so high!
By the way, I snapped these shots while in my underwear and a shirt! :) I love all the wild-life we have seen thus far! It really does delight the kids and I to see such magnificent animals just wandering around! :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That moose is awesome and I cannot believe how big it is. I am excited to see all the pictures of the animals you are seeing in your yard. It is so different from what we are seeing here!

Unknown said...

hey, can you send me your address so i can send a Christmas card? you can email me at dedratregaskis at gmail dot com
Could you by chance send Dwain & Shirleys address too?
Love ya!

Unknown said...

I forgot to comment on how funny you are to take pictures of wildlife while in your underwear. Too funny.